Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Midnight Confessions about... you know... ;)



As I'm sure you can imagine at a time like this... your mind starts to wonder and consider issues that seem to evade the regular thinker during normal wakey wakey hours....

So my theory is starting to develop like this....

The degree of architecture is actually a science experiment carried out by doctors and shrinks who want to see what happens when you force young minds to consistently think outside the box.... I seem to got locked outside the communal think box and can't get back in... So my new dilemma is to simply design my own box.... one that I can think out of, inside of and next to...

Think of it... it makes sense.... watch archi students carefully... they do the wierdest thing, and amongst archi students... it seems normal, or even better, very revolutionary.....

I can imagine these crazy docs watching our every move....

If you are watching me write this post.... SEND MORE COFFEE!!!!!








No comments: